Smartwool | Echo Lake Full Zip Fleece
Regular price $ 119.00 Sale price
An early morning canoe trip can start off a little chilly. Grab the Echo Lake as a midlayer to fend off the morning chill and leave it on 'til taco night out. Working with a mill that's been recycling wool for over 100 years, we've crafted this piece with over 60% recycled wool content. Discarded wool scraps are sorted by color then carefully blended together and woven with other high performing fibers to create a coat that's comfortable and smart. Raglan sleeves add comfort and ample pockets keep hands happy.
Recycled Wool Fleece
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
- Regular Fit
- Full length center front zipper
- Chest and hand pockets
- Draft flap with built-in chin guard
- Raglan sleeves
- Raw edge leather zipper pulls
- Knit in Vietnam: 67% Recycled Wool, 24% Nylon, 5% Polyester, 4% OtherFibers
- Garment Weight: 558 g = 19.7 oz
- Style: SW0SP638
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.